John “Ross” Rossomangno is a freelance writer of fiction and game content who currently lairs in rural Pennsylvania. Ross spends his days hunched over the keyboard in an ongoing effort to expand the credits shown on various “About the Author” pages.
His most recent work includes the introductory adventure, “Invisible Chains,” included in Green Ronin’s Dragon Age RPG Core Rulebook and “Drive for Justice,” an adventure for their Fantasy Age system.
He wrote two adventures for the 2nd season of Wizards of the Coast’s D&D Adventurers League, Elemental Evil:
He has also written for D&D Insider in the digital incarnations of Dungeon and Dragon magazines:
- The Devil’s Due (Dungeon #188)
- Going Ape! (Dungeon #192)
- Reflections of Ruin (Dungeon #196)
- Face of the Moon (Dungeon #201)
- Pearl of the Sea Mother (Dungeon #204)
- History Check: The Iggwilv-Graz’zt Affair (Dragon #414)
- Demonomicon of Iggwilv: Fraz-Urb’luu, Prince of Deception (Dungeon #208)
- Court of the Dark Prince (Dungeon #212)
- Some Like It Hot (Dungeon #216)
- Codex of Betrayal: Levistus (Dragon #427)
Licensed Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition material, including content for the D&D Adventurers League can be found on the Dungeon Masters Guild website.
John “Ross” Rossomangno, Beyond the Resume
When he isn’t writing, Ross collects interesting stories by talking to strangers, reading across a wide range of disciplines, and traveling to out of the way places. He never turns down free food or a drink and loves both in equal measure. Despite his loathing of the creation of a “public, digital self,” he is rapidly becoming a fan of talking about himself in the third person.